Yoga is an ancient practice that originated in India. It typically involves physical postures or poses, meditation or mindfulness, and breathing. Most people imagine yoga to be for very flexible and fit individuals, but it can be adapted for all body types and abilities.
Here are some great online yoga options:
1. Dr. Adria Quigley leads a 25-minute chair yoga class:
2. Do yoga with me
- Free or subscription-based website
- Many classes are free!
- To access the content, you must make an account
- You can choose the difficulty level of the class, class length, style, focus, and teacher
- Subscription-based online classes
- Free 14-day trial
4. Yoga with Adriene
- Beginner classes on Youtube
- Has other types of classes available