Emotional wellness is important.
You can download the whole book here: HIV and emotional wellness
There are now nature prescriptions available from the British Columbia Parks Association
Being in nature for just fifteen minutes can lower your stress hormone levels and can give you other health benefits.
- Aim to spend at least two hours a week in nature, for at least 20 minutes at a time
- Add nature time to your routine
- Write nature time into your calendar
- Go with a friend or family member
- Dress for the weather and don’t litter
Here are some mindfulness resources: